CALL NOW 816-505-1111




FINK LAW FIRM KC helps with all types of Accident and Injury claims due to the negligence of other persons or businesses.  Claims, such as Car Accidents, Farming Accidents, Bus Accidents, Commercial Vehicle Collisions, Eighteen-wheeler Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Drunk Driving Accidents, On-the-Job Injuries, Worker's Compensation Injury claims, Boating Accidents, Nursing Home Negligence Claims, Dog Bites and Animal Attacks, Defective Products, Industrial Accidents, and Injuries caused by Explosions.If you have been injured you may be entitled to compensation for lost wages and damages for pain and suffering.  We represent clients who have injuries that are considered soft-tissue damage as well as catastrophic injuries.


Accidents can happen at any time, and we know being injured or having it happen to someone you love is extremely difficult. Especially when the injury occurs as a result of someone else's negligence. In this time of hurt and confusion, call us immediately if you are involved in an accident that involves serious injuries or serious property damage.

You can also protect your legal rights by doing the right thing after an accident occurs.

Stopping Your Car: If your car is involved in an accident and you don't stop, you may be subject to criminal prosecution. Leave your car as close as possible to the place of impact without obstructing traffic. After stopping, remain at the scene of the accident to aid the injured, protect the scene, report to the police and gather information.

Aiding The Injured: If someone is injured, give first aid if you are qualified and call for an ambulance.

Protecting The Scene: Protect the scene of the accident to avoid additional collisions. Do not allow your car to obstruct the road if it can be moved. Warn approaching cars by raising the hood of your car and using your car's hazard warning lights. In addition, for nighttime accidents, place flares or reflectors on the road.

Calling The Police: Call the police, particularly if someone has been injured. A police report of the accident will help your insurance claim and any injury claims. Ask the officer how to get a copy of the accident report and note the officer's name and badge number. If you receive a traffic ticket, it does not mean you are guilty of a traffic offense or that you are responsible for the accident. Be aware that you may hurt your claim for damages from the other driver if you plead guilty. Consult us before pleading guilty to any traffic offense.

Exchanging Information With The Other Driver: Gather the name, address, phone number, insurance company and policy of the other driver. Also gather information on the passengers and witnesses. As well as the time of day, weather conditions and road conditions.

Do Not Admit Responsibility: When you exchange information with the other driver and give facts to the police, don't admit responsibility for the accident. Things that you say can be used against you if there is litigation. You may think that you were responsible for the accident and later learn that the other driver caused it or that the other driver was equally at fault.


We are conveniently located in the Kansas City, MO Northland off Barry Road and I-29, about a mile from Zona Rosa Shopping District.